Museum of Fine Arts Sacred Pages of the Qur’an Exhibit in Boston
- Qur’an pages as early as the 8th century from Iraq, Iran, Turkey and Egypt.
- 25 pages, 24 members of the local Boston Muslim community , including an AIC staff member and members of the AIC’s New England Interfaith Council.
- Participants were asked to comment on the meaning of the chosen text and/or the look of the page
- Participants will have a private event at the MFA to celebrate the opening of the exhibit, and there are several events scheduled throughout the Fall for the public
- Exhibit opened in July and it will be on display all throughout the Fall