AIC acts as an advocacy hub by providing a forum to openly discuss the current and pertinent issues that relate to the American Muslim constituency.
AIC strives to educate the general public, government officials and organizations about current issues. We prove subject matter expertise, meeting information requests, events on Capitol Hill and briefings.
AIC Signature Events
- Faith, Money, Power: Leveraging the Buying Power and Influence of American Muslims
- Witness Series – Sikh and Muslim Community Shared Experiences
- Capitol Hill Speakers Series – Iraq Briefing
Curriculum and Information Packets
- 2012 Political Action Kit
- Engaging American Muslim Presentation
- International Standards for the Constitutional Religious Freedom Protections (English)
- International Standards for the Constitutional Religious Freedom Protections (Arabic)